Undeniably happened.

Passing through, day by day,
Shadows and imaginary tangling,
Creating perfect mixture of whatever, heaven made

Watching butterflies fly fly away,
Sadly suddenly turned into dust
Then i gasp, cause you're gone within
Lost in a blink of an eye,
Eventhough i confess that i silently begging to have the painting brush stays with me

After an enchanting view you let me witness them from your point of view
After the whole new world brought by your presence
Tell me how many bunches of thanks i can thank you to represent my thankfulness

Never been expecting,
Never been hoping,
But then i give up from not doing both by praying

can i have these all my entire life?


Note: pardon my grammatical error(s), the comment coloumn was ready to be filled by your suggestions. Thank you.

Komentar

Postingan Populer